Our workshop has one goal – The correct restoration of your vintage Seiko watch. We believe originality is king. Below are some of the services we offer:
- Mechanical Service – a complete overhaul of vintage mechanical models. 6105, 6309, 6138,6139, etc.
- Barrel Jewel Upgrade – The barrel bearings are a common wear point on the 6xxx series movements. We offer a jewel upgrade for both the mainplate and barrel bridge.
- Train Jewel Upgrade – Many vintage Seiko’s have brass bushings, not jewels, as the bearings in the gear train. We offer a jewel upgrade for those models.
- 6105 Crown Rebuild – The 6105 crown has been obsolete for many years. We offer a rebuild service making your crown waterproof once again.
- Case Service – changing of gaskets to ensure waterproofing as well as crown rebuilds. New crystals are also available.
- Re-Lume – re-luminous of dial and hands. Modern & vintage options available.
A complete overhaul includes:
- An inspection of the movement & other components
- Complete strip down and cleaning of the movement
- Repair/replacement of worn components
- Assembly and re-lubrication
- Timing calibration
- Ultrasonic cleaning of case and bracelet
- Replacement of gaskets & water-resistance testing
- 3-day testing period – timing & power reserve
- 12-month guarantee